I approach my work with sensitivity and compassion to create a safe environment in which issues can be explored. I have twenty plus years of experience working with individuals and couples. I work to de-mystify the therapeutic process in order to help you maximize your efforts to create the life and relationships you wish to have.
My approach is to help you to discover the unique person you are, whether you are a professional, an artist, a parent, or a couple. Whether your challenge is situational, chronic, or acute, my goal is to help you learn how to create a more meaningful and fulfilled life and enrich your relationships with others. I work deeply and pragmatically, so that you gain both insight, development, growth and practical knowledge.
I have worked with people on many issues including:
- creating healthy relationships
- self esteem, self acceptance, life transitions
- codependency & addiction
- sexual addiction
- impulse control & behavioral change
- substance abuse
- trauma and PTSD
- anxiety & depression
- grief and loss
- aging parents
- sibling/friend loss
- learning and attention issues/parenting issues
- parenting a child with learning and/or attention differences
- dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, adhd & learning to accept and thrive with your unique differences.
- skin picking
Taking the first step is often the most difficult.
415.267.6965 or email@example.com